Welcome

Please Say Hello
halfagallon

Re: Welcome

Postby halfagallon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:47 am

Hi folks,
Just thought I'd say hello. Found Patternform from a link in another site and it looks very interesting with a different approach.
Like most people i'm still looking for that angle to beat the system but not finding it, but it's fun trying though.

Keep smiling people
Allan

pieaddict

Postby pieaddict » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi all,

I used to use the site a few years ago to good effect. Hoping I can remember how to use it. I mainly picked dobbers and used automated software to bet for me.

Looking forward to chatting on the forum

Perthgaucho

Postby Perthgaucho » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:48 pm

Hi just signed up and looking forward to new input and exchange of views. I've recently retired and have time to dedicate to an "interesting" hobby of many years.
I firmly believe that with horse racing you need to do your homework but I also believe that if anyone is in the know it's the bookmaker who will either try to hide the winner of a race or shorten it and take it on the chin.
As with everything else a reference point is compulsory i.e. The form book but this is something I've never been very good with.
I always refer to the SP forecast in dailys and find this very useful more often than not. Ever wondered why these are removed from bookmakers pages when the opening shows appear?? Of course; it removes a point of reference.
Sorry about the ramblings but I'm a bit of a rambler.
Cheers

davejb1167

Postby davejb1167 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi folks,
about to retire (August), getting back into racing as a hobby (was fairly obsessed in the 1970's) - I will be spending huge amounts of time trying to become a decent analyst, hoping to move back to Lancashire some time (currently 30 miles east of Inverness) so I can go racing again without having to rope up and take a month's supplies and a dog sled.
Dave

Return to “Sign In”