Welcome

Please Say Hello
martinkil

Re: Welcome

Postby martinkil » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:02 am

The other place to have a look is the Patterform Facebook page -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121557484526791/

Even though we're looking for DOBBER (i.e. one to trade back InPlay) we 'll every now and then hit a winner at quite big odds

SteveV

Postby SteveV » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi Martin

Been using Patternform for a couple of years so its about time I said thanks for what is an amazing resource! Amazing because you don't charge anything but also because in less than five minutes you can isolate the genuine contenders for pretty much any handicap or race with a fair amount of form to work with. I like the saftey net of dutching a few runners in a race and Patternform is extremely useful for this, my only problem is working out what to do with those runners that have one run, one win under the filters but low speed ratings....

Buzzit

Postby Buzzit » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:25 am

Hi Martin \ All,

Like many others I have also used Patternform on and off for a few years.. I have experimented with many data services but Patternform is the best from my experience. Over the years I have refined seperate systems for AW \ Flat \ Jump which are now working modestly well and were developed by comparing winning horse stats vs Patternform race stats over a very large number of races and I look forward to sharing with you all over the not too distant future..

I always back to win - too scared of laying for some reason.. but its not too much bother when the winner is almost under your nose so to speak. The advice \ tips section for new members is good from what I have read so you cannot go too far wrong by taking the advice in. There is a fine art to horse selection and I am no master yet.

Successful betting all !

Steve

SCROPION

Postby SCROPION » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:25 am

hi :D love patternform ,saves a lot of time,well set out,kevin

Alzs7370

Postby Alzs7370 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:41 am

Hi everyone Alan from Cornwall here great site :D

stuartfjones

Postby stuartfjones » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 am

Hi Martin I have been using PF for some years with varying success, My main interest is National Hunt but I look forward to trying to fathom out the A/W, especially with Chelmsford City being a few miles up the road from me.
Stuart :D

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:03 am

Best of luck with the AW - It's one side of racing I just can't seen to win at.

racehorsebettor

Postby racehorsebettor » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Afternoon lads,

Steve here, I'm Irish and i was introduced to patternform during the xmas break by a friend. I am still finding my way with it

any pointers would be grand

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Have you looked through the How to use Patternform bit: http://patternform.co.uk/forumpatt/viewforum.php?f=14

maxiwaxi

Postby maxiwaxi » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi everyone I've been studying Patternform for a few months now and am using the Moneyform card for laying with some success paper trading only at this stage. Martin your are truly a genius! I see theres a thread for us layers out there which is great. Question Martin am I being really thick but I cant find the Moneyform cards today is there a new link somewhere?

Return to “Sign In”