Welcome

Please Say Hello
petertyreus

Re: Welcome

Postby petertyreus » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi everyone. Peter here. This site has been going since I can remember and is apparently still going strong, developing some new tools to inject hope in us. So I am giving it another try. ;)

samson73

Postby samson73 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi Martin, firstly I'd like to thank you for allowing me to join your site, and I do hope that I'm writing this in the appropriate section. I'm new to horse racing even though I'm quite long in the tooth, and so far I'm a losing euro each way punter, hoping Patternform will help me to break even or win the odd euro or two.However, most of all I'm hoping to learn more about this wonderful sport.

Fitziz

Postby Fitziz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Hi all...

...and a big 'thanks' for allowing me to join. I've dabbled with the horses for a few years now and, faced with the prospect of being unable to work again due to long term-illness, I'm turning my 'dabbling' into something more serious. Patternform looks like it's a superb resource for picking winners...and losers! Thanks very much to Martin for making this available, and I promise to donate once I have some pennies rolling in. Now all I need to do is study the guides and understand how best to take advantage of this opportunity.

Thanks again.
Bri.

hombre25

Postby hombre25 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:12 am

Hi Martin

Looking forward to using Patternform to help hone my often wayward selections a bit. Hoping to learn a bit from this forum too. Looks great - thank you for having me!!

Graeme

marra

Postby marra » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Just a quick hello to all and thanks for taking the time to put your form/stats out...I'm an inrunner back to layer,been on betfair since about 2001,been fortunate to have had months at a time, when doing this was my only income,now liquidity is poorer and getting matched at a price you want or expect has ceased to exist,the numerous bots and Betfairs X-matching bot is making it harder and harder,then theres the live feed issue...So its back to the form book or trading form book....Cheers

Pab777

Postby Pab777 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:31 am

Hi
I am new.I have just fod ratings an forum yesterday
Regards
pab

Pab777

Postby Pab777 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Hi Martin
Thanks for your service i have just discover Pattern two days ago
Your pace are really good

Regards
Pab

Sandy

Postby Sandy » Sun May 22, 2016 6:43 am

Hi to all of you.
I am from Sweden and over here trotting not galop is the big thing.

I not the average punter I think since I not really into gambling nor horses. So why am I trying this?
It started when a friend spent hours in trotting and I said it must be quicker way. Then he challanged me which of course must be responded (I am male) :)

So my daytime job is as a programmer and have been doing that since -93. And horses are animals of habit. Patterns they follow and for us to see. They don't know if they are bad or good they just keep doing what they do. They are honest.

Well bet safe ppl

marra

Hello

Postby marra » Thu May 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Its about time I said hello to everyone invoved with Patternform and also a thankyou for taking the time to create and publish "PatternForm". It is now the only thing that I use for horses form and is arguebly the best format there is out there...I'd go as far as to say it'd be hard for anyone who uses this to not have some edge and be making consistant profit,or at least for it to contribute to a already successful method,,great stuff,thank you very much...

I'm an in-runner back to lay on the horses kinda guy..

kev27

Postby kev27 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:38 am

Hi I'm Kevin, I like to lay favourites and use Patternform and other stats to identify false favourites in mainly handicaps, in the odds on to 3/1 range.
If you didn't already know..Only 1 in 3 favourites win across all tracks, and by using certain selective data this can be reduced even further so you can maintain a high strike rate, laying favourites.

Kevin.

Return to “Sign In”