Spreadsheet perhaps

What you would like to see added to Patternform
bootsnspurs2017

Spreadsheet perhaps

Postby bootsnspurs2017 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Is there anyway that I can download the data as a spreadsheet.

I currently have a spreadsheet which I have made which calculates a figure for connections. I have to then manually enter figures from patternform which is time consuming esp on busy racedays.

I would like if possible to be able to get the data under the headings... date - track - going - distance - eta, just as they appear in the yellow pop-ups.

I would be grateful if that was available somehow.

martinkil

Re: Spreadsheet perhaps

Postby martinkil » Mon May 07, 2018 3:52 pm

not easily

bootsnspurs2017

Postby bootsnspurs2017 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Shame that, having said that though Patternform is extremely helpful anyway so mustn't grumble

stevean

Postby stevean » Wed May 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi I have had the same bottleneck for years and knowing the power of Patternform which I admire for it's stoic longevity .I think I have found a Site that has the same ethos and offers the tools and interface for the solution to unleashing Patternform's potential with some added development only limited by our layman's level of programming . Check out http://betfairguru.co/ go to FREE content , Racecards. This is the kernel you need but the rest of the site is interesting.

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:27 pm

I'm not sure if "stoic longevity" is a wonderful way of saying "out of date" - or just pointing out that I'm been a tad lazy as far as product development is concerned (both valid criticisms).

Anyway the good new is that this year I planning on upgrading the main patternform card.

Return to “Wish List”