Pace

What you would like to see added to Patternform
mike mercury

Pace

Postby mike mercury » Fri May 27, 2016 9:46 am

Morning Sir Martin hope all is well . This question should of been asked in past and a little embarresed i havn,t thought of it really but sometime in the future would it ever be possible toimplement the Racecard filter,s to say V2 pace sheets , Think this would help RE. course type distance etc within certain time limits

martinkil

Re: Pace

Postby martinkil » Sat May 28, 2016 1:35 pm

It's something I've been thinking about over time for instance it would be nice to see the pace figures in large fields, to it's true pacey animals which stand out. I also have the idea for a Patternform plus which has configurable form cards tied to your user account.

For the last half year though I've been focused on the US primaries and I won't be getting anything done until later in the year

mike mercury

Re: Pace

Postby mike mercury » Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 am

U.S politics is all about money and corporate interests . Bernie seemed most honest but no TV coverage near to Clinton and Trump , Fear for the future if one of those get in . Similar to brexit , fearmongering is rife, If we vote out the dark side of me suspects we will stay in my own studies of general freinds and outside comments of others on Facebook suggests we are 90% certain to vote out however polls would have you think differantley

Return to “Wish List”