Cards online at a set time each day

What you would like to see added to Patternform
ChannerUK

Cards online at a set time each day

Postby ChannerUK » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:04 am

Patternform is a great resource that I rarely get to use due to the time at which the cards are online.
Like most, I work days, and dont get the chance to use the site on raceday until I'm back home and all the races have finished. So I try to use it the night before and get my bets on in the morning before I head off to work.
The only problem is, quite often, the cards arent online the night before. Such as tonight. :(
It would be awesome if the next days cards were online by a set time the night before.

martinkil

Re: Cards online at a set time each day

Postby martinkil » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:28 am

I do try to get the cards online by 7pm. I have been missing that lately but I'll try to get back on track

ChannerUK

Postby ChannerUK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Any chance of getting the cards up sooner than have been lately? Missed out on some big prices recently.

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:52 pm

If I was a commercial enterprise then it would be different, but I'm a one man band who has other responsibilities, so I endeavour to get the cards online by 7pm, but for instance today there were (and still are) technical problems with form missing for several runners - hence why it was delayed.

Return to “Wish List”