Missing runners

What you would like to see added to Patternform
speedtree

Missing runners

Postby speedtree » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:42 pm

If this isn't the correct subforum to post this question, please move the thread or delete. If this question has been covered before, my apologies.

I've noticed that frequently there will be runners missing from PF, but data does exist for these missing runners. For example, today 1520 at Leicester, Adams Park is missing from the dobbing overview sheet, but has had 5 previous runs at UK tracks. It does appear in the pace data sheets.

Is this down to the price data just not being available, or something else? Not complaining - just curious, as these extra runners can throw me off occasionally.

martinkil

Re: Missing runners

Postby martinkil » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:31 pm

The correct place is website problems sub-forum (http://www.patternform.co.uk/forumpattern/viewforum.php?f=13)

It's a feature. There are no runners in the dobbing overview cards with 0% dobbing - i.e. who have never dobbed.

Adams Park has never dobbed (you can see that from the moneyform card).

speedtree

Postby speedtree » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:14 am

Got it, thanks for the reply.

speedtree

Postby speedtree » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Probably missing something again, but an example of this today still has me confused.

1810 at Windsor, the runner Wiley Post is not in the dobbing overview. It appears in the moneyform card as having never dobbed, yet it came first 9 runs ago (from a qualifying SP).

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Tue May 01, 2018 10:33 am

There were actually some data problems with a handful of runners on Monday - that was one of them

Return to “Wish List”