Pace Pages

Pace related selections or just thoughts
dldtaylor

Pace Pages

Postby dldtaylor » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi everyone.

First of all I would just like to say how great your site is. I've been using the information for dobbing and I'm over the moon with the success rate I'm having.

I've been using the original Pace Page (blue and red squares) and would just like to know which are the squares and numbers for the most recent races? I'm presuming the one to the far right.

Also, can anyone give me feedback on the other two versions? Are they significantly more accurate or are they much-of-a-muchness?

Many thanks

martinkil

Re: Pace Pages

Postby martinkil » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:24 am

The Pace v3 are the only pace pages supported - the other pages are only kept because of user requests

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 am

The V3 pace page give
a - Pace indicator for previous race - 1 = QA, early pace, etc, 9 = Slow away, heldup
b - Class indicator for previous race c+ = previous race was a better class, c- previous race was lower class
c - Distance indicator for previous race d+ = previous race was longer, d- previous race was shorter
e - Field size indicator. A short red line is for a small field, a long red line is for a large field
f - If you move the pointer device over the pace code the race details should be shown

dldtaylor

Postby dldtaylor » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:05 am

Many thanks Martin

Return to “Pace Focus”