13/7/2015 Lagenda 2yo to watch

Note on any runner for future reference
Earlybird

13/7/2015 Lagenda 2yo to watch

Postby Earlybird » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Wetherby 2.15

Median Auction Maiden Stakes of £5000.00 2-y-o (Class 5) 7f.

WOW DiD YOU SEE THIS

this goes to Show how much BullSH*T THERE IS SURROUNDING JUVENILE RACES …Horses with massive Price Tags, or coming from top Yards with a bit of form always get Backed off the Boards, then often get trounced. it really is best practice to watch these races and wait… and big fish will always land which can be backed Next time out

Lagenda 9st-5lb (33/1) hindsight is a wonderful thing and granted i never backed it but Kevin Ryans charge took this race apart, he owned every furlong …he ran it looking smart and intelligent, and looking back over the miniature form he has built, i cannot see how the market only gave him a less than 3% chance of winning. On that form we can Scratch his debut at Leicesters hilly track as it was his Debut… But, then look what happens on follow up at wolverhampton a fast turning track, he is third, and again at big priced 33/1 by 8 lengths, in a race won by the odds on well worthy Fav Majdool… firesnake was 2nd beaten by 6 lengths,,, now just for the sake of argument lets pretend MaJdool never ran that race that puts Lagenda 2nd by only 2 lengths, so today, despite the Market Backing backing Tawakkol off the board and giving Lagenda only a 2.92% chance of winning, it was in fact Tawakkol who was up against it , in a ten runner event there was 5 unknowns..2 Horses with reasonable form and one other on debut follow up…Tawakkol a 63.3% chance??? … i ask ya Really

http://www.chroma.premiumtv.co.uk/strea ... index.html

unknowns..2 with reasonable form and one other on debut follow up… a 63.3% chance??? … i ask ya

Return to “Notebook”