Next time out notebooked horses

Note on any runner for future reference
Earlybird

Next time out notebooked horses

Postby Earlybird » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 am

Perth 4.40

Rosie Revenue

Showed herself well handicap hurdle debut at Downpatrick (23f) when winning off 8lb lower last month she came back out to a come 3rd third to Maraweh over C&D a little over two weeks ago she remains on a mark of a 100, which now gives her 7lbs Maraweh.. Cheekpieces are being tried and she looks more than capable of reversing terms and winning this, currently 9/4 fav is a little short for me and it’s a 6 runner field with i also find a little off putting.

4.35 Galway

Alaskan Son

was a massive eyecatcher when on debut here last month it remains to be seen how strong that form is as Kitten Love Roses who was 3rd that day has been well beaten since. The race is certainly in his remit However there are some real dangers and some unknown ones and at 4/1 the question is “is he worth a punt “

5.35 Galway

Simmanka

Has been the bridesmaid far too often since her note-booked run, owned by the Aga Khan, who has another favoured Horse in the field in Rayis. It’s these two who, should dominate the race.. but i reckon my girl should have the edge here. I have re-watched his last race at Tipperary where the Dermot Weld filly was clear of a subsequent winner when beaten just half a length into second worth noting also is that Weld is sending her off in first time blinkers 5/2

Earlybird

Re: Next time out notebooked horses

Postby Earlybird » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:05 pm

5.35 Galway Simmanka

It’s been a couple of weeks since the notebook produced a winner but Simmanka delivered well for the Dermot Weld yard. never really in danger and the first time blinkers worked well Beaten by a head but she always looked comfortable

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
4:35 Galway Alaskan Son

was alwas a doubt in my mind for this as recorded in the initial write up i wasn’t disappointed by his 4th placing but wayne Lorden looked like he was battling to keep him interested.. and you could see he was beaten coming into the run in

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4.40 Perth Rosie Revenue

my write up keyed up my doubts and i was right to swerve her today, a short price and short field is never a mix i like… she was making some terrible jumping errors early in the race and never looked in contention at all… still i shall keep her in the notebook for now

07Sep15 Per 24GF 4y+ HcapHdl(5K) 11-12[3/1] 3rd of 5, 4.75L behind Maraweh R Johnson 100 5

Nath9291

Postby Nath9291 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi ,
I recently went on a stable visit and noticed a lovely looking grey ,
I was told it had just been bought from the French and had been racing over there and doing really well ,
It was brought over to England and resides at David omearas yard , the stable lad said this horse is probably one of the best in the yard even though it's been unraced for his yard , it's future plans are to send it to America so follow in mondialiste's footsteps and win some big races over there
The horse on question is
Lord glitters
(Sire :whipper)
(Dam: lady glitters)
Makes its debut for the yard on Saturday 07 October in the challenge cup at ascot
Now I can't say wether or not it's going to win but on antepost it's up at 14/1
I'm sure the market will guide you wether or not it's been heavily backed ,
One to keep an eye on

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Thanks for the heads-up - win or lose

Return to “Notebook”