How to Donate to Patternform

How to Donate to Patterform
AB2005

Re: How to Donate to Patternform

Postby AB2005 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:37 am

It's just Martin making this whole resource??

Hats off my man, amazed :shock:

leeboo

Postby leeboo » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 pm

I would like to donate, just wondering if you have a skrill account?

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:16 pm

I've emailed Skrill to see if I would be treated as a Personal or Business account.
If it's a business then with their Gateway costs it will be too expensive to use

antnaylor

Postby antnaylor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 pm

As AB2005 has said I too have just started trading, we'll, I'm just getting my head around Bet Angel to compliment what I all ready know. I'm on day two on practice mode...

But, Martin, your beaut Patternform is so simple to use and dobbing is brilliant. It benefits me greatly!

I'm sending your wife some money soon!

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Thanks to everyone who's donating - I reply to each donation via email so just because you don't see me thanking everyone here don't think I don't appreciate each and every one.

iceberg

Postby iceberg » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:27 pm

I don't like some of the comments on here.

What happens if someone wins a million? are they justified by paying just the subscription fee?

I've always thought because patternform was free and someone is working just as hard to get them up as i am trying to find a winner everyday i'll sort him out if I crack it, I literally place 1p-20p accumulators which to no surprise none have made me rich or bring in consistent winners and sadly no one is willing to share their winning formulas either. I've been using it for 5 years I think and horseracing is still a hard game to figure out, i'll pay the fees but you need to give any newcomers a fair trial, no ones going to crack in a week a month a year even. If you have send me a line and i'll see if it works ;)

iceberg

Postby iceberg » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Sorry one other thing Martin you're a legend mate, sometimes when I'm having them lonely christmas eves and I see boxing day pattern up, I could kiss you :?

ginge81

Postby ginge81 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:38 am

Hi Martin,

Superb site, can't believe you do all this yourself it must take an incredible amount of time for which you deserve to profit. I'm only just starting out on my journey using speed ratings and so far am only paper trading some ideas. Like one or two other posts I'm not yet in a position to donate anything to you but fingers crossed in a few months when my betting bank allows I'd love to send you a contribution to allow you to keep up the good work.

Regards
Mike

fuzzer54

Postby fuzzer54 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:52 am

Hello Martin

Would like to join everyone in thanking you for producing such a brilliant site. I will definitely be making a donation within the next few days.

As a pre-race trader, I find the 'new price movements' section invaluable.

Have no idea how you manage to put so much information together every day. Amazing.

Good luck to everyone.

Richard Futter

imboden

Postby imboden » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:49 pm

I made a small donation ..... hope also other follow me

the patternform stats is a great source for the horseracing fans

Return to “Donating To Patternform”