The Rendlesham Hurdle - 220 Haydock

Any comments on today's racing. Please don't just put in selections ... please add some reason why you think a runner will win
LoveWinners

The Rendlesham Hurdle - 220 Haydock

Postby LoveWinners » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Its been a while since a fav won this race (2009) and ill be hoping that trend continues tomorrow.

They wont put a glove on at fishers cross if back to best but im not sure this horse will ever reproduce those heights? only a 8 yr old so not without a chance to do so but at the price i have to take this on, The top rated has a relatively bad s/r in the race (16%) yet they clearly gone off short on average as shown in the returning PL on ceiling of ability it wins no problems but is priced accordingly.

I like the chances of Land Of Vic @ 6/1 who is progressing nicely and any horse who runs well in a graded race at ascot deserves respect ,something previous winners also did but probably more important is the trainer took the same route with 2010 winner Souffleur.....that horse was a slow burner also and although land of vic definitely improved last time and stayed on strongly from a unpromising position after a unfortunate incident and i dont think we have seen the best of her and just like the fairer sex in human form - they have to be in a good mood to perform :lol:

Return to “Race Discussion”