13 March

Any comments on today's racing. Please don't just put in selections ... please add some reason why you think a runner will win
KamikazeCo-Pilot

13 March

Postby KamikazeCo-Pilot » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Well after an abortive punt on the 1.30 at Cheltenham yesterday (I didnt see the race) I've decided to put down 2 selections for Friday.
In the 3.20 at Cheltenham I think Houblon Des Obeaux has genuine place claims. On all patternform filters it is consistently in the late 80's/90's for Ran To and Speed and the going, which I would imagine to get a lot softer at the time of writing, seems to hold no problems. Given that the current price is 65.0 on betfair with a place at 15.0 this is worth a punt. I shall be having my usual 20/80 on it

I also like the look of A Legacy Of Love in the 2.30 at Lingfield. The horse is stepping up to a mle after running at 6f and 7f. Given that its figures improved with the step up to 7f from 6f and given that it seems to take to polytrack the move to a mile at Lingfield looks perfectly feasible. George Baker is on it and on all-weather I think he is one of the top jockeys and should give the horse a sensible ride. Another 20/80 for me

Return to “Race Discussion”