Breeders cup selections.

Any comments on today's racing. Please don't just put in selections ... please add some reason why you think a runner will win
LoveWinners

Breeders cup selections.

Postby LoveWinners » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Well its that time again.. i am looking forward to tomorrow and shall post about each race but there a few this evening worth a look

Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf

21:25 Del Mar

This looks like a race heavily in favour for the European runners with the exception of master trainer chad browns Rushing Fall.

My ratings order (top 6)

Top - September
2nd - Happily
3rd - Rushing Fall
4th - Now You're Talking
5th - Capla Temptress
6th - Juliet Capulet

I do believe those drawn low will be at an advantage here and this looks a great betting opportunity in the parimutuel for the exotics (always best to play the PMU at the BC if fancying the European runners even in the win markets) , i will box up the top 5 rated here for tri and superfecta

As for the value plays here i feel an W+P on 4th and 5th rated really could be the play here, 5th rated comes out of a good trial race and 4th rated whilst yet to win a race she looks to be sitting on a peak performance run here and could shock a few here.

Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile

22:05

An interesting contest as the top rated is so far clear of these and gives Bob Baffert a VERY strong hand in this race as his other runner is 2nd on the list , should we play or not?

Top - Mor Spirit
2nd - Sharp Azteca
3rd - cupid
4th - Giant Expectations

I shall box up the top 4 and play win place and show on 4th rated Giant Expectations for the value play back at this track.

Breeders' Cup Distaff

23:35

This is not a Race i have ever had much luck with but like previous years i come into it with confidence sky high for the 3yr old
Paradise Woods under the excellent Flavien Prat. It was a very eye catching win in the G1 Zenyatta Stakes and this horse is on the up and i cannot see this out of the top 3 So placed a very large bet Win place and show and hope the public ignore this horse to boost my return should the miracle happen and my luck changes in the race - i should note here as time is passing me by that this horse is 4lb ahead of the field on my ratings hence my confidence.

not the best nights racing as always on the lead up to the big day where ill be playing fairly heavily to make up for lost time this year :)

++

LoveWinners

Re: Breeders cup selections.

Postby LoveWinners » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Here are my selections for tonight in the races im interested in.

900 i have backed Lady Eli to win at 3/1 and played queens trust WPS as look the value in the race.

937 Drefong i have steamed into this at the industry 6/4 also bet the cover Place and show on roy h and did the R exacta also

10:19 boxed Lancaster Bomber , Roly Poly , World Approval and Ribchester this looks good for the exacta but i am very keen on Lancaster bomber from the 4 box back on rock hard ground and WPS that for the value

10:58 Bolt D'Oro looks rock solid and deserve the likely short price and this could be buying money for this exciting youngster i have already backed it to win for a good amount and included U S Navy Flag who is interesting and whilst there re obvious worries i feel its worth a place and show bet

11:37 i am all over Ulysses for this ....(Cliffs Of Moher looks the value and i feel i have to play a little WPS as it could cover should Ulysses lets me down again?

12:05 It feels bad to oppose Arrogate but West Coastreally has impressed so far and looks the value this year where a few here have questions to answer so WPS on the 3 yr old stablemate.

Return to “Race Discussion”