BROWN PLATE

Any comments on today's racing. Please don't just put in selections ... please add some reason why you think a runner will win
HinksAndy

BROWN PLATE

Postby HinksAndy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Evening guys,

Hope your all enjoying the festival, to be fair how can you not be!

I’ve felt obliged to post this as I think it’s the Each Way bet of the festival.

I’m sure most of you have already stumbled across it but to me it simply jumps of the race card.

The bet is Traffic Fluide at 33/1

After running in the Ascot Chase, King George & Betfair Chase on it’s last 3 outings we now find the selection running back in a Handicap off 145

Now on the face of it the form figures don’t stack up but in my opinion he was just running in races too hot for him and after watching those races back Traffic Fluide didn’t do a lot wrong, he just wasn’t good enough to compete with the likes of Might Bite, Waiting Patiently and Cus Card

It’s hard to judge exactly where we’re at form wise due to this but at 33/1 I’m willing to pay to find out

I’d be interested to here your thoughts and selections should anyone have any

Thanks

PuzzledLook

Re: BROWN PLATE

Postby PuzzledLook » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:35 am

Hi AH,

Good write up and well worth an each way bet. Another decent price winner for Day 3 would be most welcome.

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:13 am

Well spotted - I hadn't looked at the race yet. Btn 7l in last year Champion Chase and down 11lb since it's 14l 4th in the Old Roan, the last time it was in a handicap. Well worth an EW

HinksAndy

Postby HinksAndy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:18 pm

Not to be but I can take those on the chin when there’s sound reasoning behind it

Return to “Race Discussion”