Place for profit

It appears that some posters want to put selections up without any reasoning. This is the forum where they can be posted. "Selection only" post found elsewhere will be deleted
shortofbud

Re: Place for profit

Postby shortofbud » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:57 pm

When are you anticipating returning? Am sure plenty are eager to see you post winners :D

lastplace

Postby lastplace » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:14 am

shortofbud wrote:When are you anticipating returning? Am sure plenty are eager to see you post winners :D

I'm still backing my place system doing very well. July 245 selections 124 winning selections and 121 losing selections.Profit going along well.I might post some fun win only selections.But I won't be posting any further selections concerning my place system.I hope you understand the reason behind this.
Fun bets for today win.Good luck to all with your bets today.

Wolverhampton (AW) 2:35
Houlton

Goodwood 4:10
Coastal Mist

Goodwood 5:15
Asian Angel
High Commissioner

Newmarket (July) 5:20
Stallone

Newmarket (July) 5:50
Potters Lady Jane

Musselburgh 6:00
Tukhoom

Musselburgh 6:35
War Whisper
Jabbarockie

Bath 6:10
Broadhaven Dream

Newmarket (July) 7:00
Mandarin

Musselburgh 7:10
Too Hard To Hold

Musselburgh 7:40
Woodside Wonder

lastplace

Postby lastplace » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:14 am

Houlton 2nd 9/1

Goodwood 4:10
Coastal Mist Lost

Goodwood 5:15
Asian Angel Lost
High Commissioner Lost

Newmarket (July) 5:20
Stallone Lost

Newmarket (July) 5:50
Potters Lady Jane 4th 5/1

Musselburgh 6:00
Tukhoom 3rd 100/30

Musselburgh 6:35
War Whisper 2nd 9/2
Jabbarockie 1st 10/11

Bath 6:10
Broadhaven Dream 1st 5/6

Newmarket (July) 7:00
Mandarin 1st 4/5

Musselburgh 7:10
Too Hard To Hold 1st 4/1

Musselburgh 7:40
Woodside Wonder 3rd 4/1

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:19 am

lastplace wrote:
shortofbud wrote:When are you anticipating returning? Am sure plenty are eager to see you post winners :D

I'm still backing my place system doing very well. July 245 selections 124 winning selections and 121 losing selections.Profit going along well.I might post some fun win only selections.But I won't be posting any further selections concerning my place system.I hope you understand the reason behind this.

Very sensible, understandably you need to get your cash on, and if it took off on here the priced could be badly effected.

As an aside have you been monitoring how EW bets would have done ?

lastplace

Postby lastplace » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:15 pm

martinkil wrote:
lastplace wrote:

Very sensible, understandably you need to get your cash on, and if it took off on here the priced could be badly effected.

As an aside have you been monitoring how EW bets would have done ?

I have never monitored my selections on EW betting,My system bets are always in the place market.
Thanks

shortofbud

Postby shortofbud » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:14 am

Worth a shot, as it's been quite a while, but did this place system ever continue?

Was probably the most profitable system I ever saw on Patternform from everything I have read, unless someone knows of similar/better methods.

If not, what was the filtering used to gain the selections posted?

Am sure other members, plus the newer one's, would be interested to find out as i'm surprised by the lack of systems based on number of website members.

Much appreciated, Andy.

Return to “Selections Only”