On The Fly

Using Historical In Running prices to predict runner who may DOB today
martinkil

On The Fly

Postby martinkil » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:43 pm

I'll be trying some "on the fly" dobbing attempts using the moneyform cards.
1.50 Newm - Arecibo - 48
Prolific dobber whi's last two failures to dob were in 156k and 125k races. Comes late so hopefully as he gets into gear his price will collapse.
- was backed in before the off into 32 - I dobbed from my price of 48, but Bfsp didn't DOB.

2.05 Newc - I'll leave this alone, although - Calder Prince - did catch my eye with good AW Dobbing numbers and is a nice price at 32 - but I'll just watch - well left, never with a chance to dob

2.25 Newm - again nothing jumps out from the moneyform card - Bubble And Squeak - has some colour in her moneyform line and at 280 (and possibly more) might be tempting, but it's most likely she won't have the pace to threaten - so again I'll leave alone. - led (wasn't expecting that) and traded down to 70 - so would have dobbed

2.40 Newc - in this g3, - Nayef Road 9.4 - has good dobbing numbers in G3/G2/G1 and has run well after a break. - Gutsy winner

3.00 Newm - lightly raced 3yo - can't get a feel from the card - leave alone.

3.15 Newc - another lightly raced bunch of 3yo - leave alone.

3.35 2,000gns – I'm hoping the fav runs out an impressive winner, but for a DOB I'll give a chance to - Mums Tipple - 38.0 - the impressive 11 length winner of the 6f sales race at York last year who subsequently finished lame in the middle park. Has every chance of staying a mile and connections may well let him lead and quicken into the dip. I have a feeling I should leave this one alone as well – but I can't resist!!
- should have followed my feeling!!

4.10 Newm - Model Guest - 44 - is a big price for a lightly raced 4yo with a good dobbing at this level and higher - no joy here either

4 dob attempts - 2 won 2 lost

Return to “Dobbing For Fun”