Other Sites and Dobbing

Using Historical In Running prices to predict runner who may DOB today
martinkil

Other Sites and Dobbing

Postby martinkil » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Martin Cooper
1 hr
Morning everyone.....even though I'm not a dobber thought that some of you may find this 'interesting' that Malcolm Pett is promoting 'A secrets to dobbing' for £47.....Mmmmm. Why pay that when there is an excellent primer on dobbing on the patternform site and you have all the tools to do it too? Malcolm Pett's guide may be very good...but why start there and not here on the patternform site?
Martin
Like · · Share
4 people like this.

Martin Cooper The mail sent by Malcolm Pett was titled 'Nobody Has EVER Shared This Before'......really?
1 hr · Like · 2

John Palmer I've got a few secrets I've not shared too...not sure I could sell 'em for 47p, let alone £47.
1 hr · Like · 2

Martin Cooper I like quite a lot of Malcolm Pett's stuff that you can access/read through his blog....but this seems to a bit of an unfounded plug for his guide imho.
1 hr · Like

George Gianoncelli are you sure itb was malcolm martin, i think its michael wilding
54 mins · Like

Philip Granger I would rather give Martin Kilgariff £47.00. I can promise you he is no where near as good as "THE DADDY". The figures do not lie!!
52 mins · Like

Kevin Richards Do you keep strike rate figures for Martins selections ?
46 mins · Like

George Gianoncelli to be fair to michael wilding he does an awful lot of free stuff, more than most. And he provides the daily stat pack which is on its own a time saver. And on top of that he as followed up yesterdays sales email with an expalnation of how to find dobs yourself but of course offers to do the hard work for you with dobbing secrets. i dont think we can knock him for trying to sell a method for the ever increasing dobbing market.
44 mins · Like

Martin Kilgariff michael wilding has done a fair bit to popularise DOBBING and does reference patterform in his blog so good luck to him if people are prepared to pay him for his work
24 mins · Like · 2

Martin Kilgariff There are of course plenty of DOBBING stats in the Patterform extra part of the Patterform site
23 mins · Like

Philip Granger He will be getting his Dobs from here more than likely
23 mins · Like

George Gianoncelli ha ha, most probably philip, but we have to remember that the majority of the punters out there have no idea what dobbing is, or that patternform exists, so fair play to him for latching onto a gap in the market, he will be followed very quickly, the markateers are like sharks, they smell an oppurtunity and they will all be at it, aka clive keeling ect
20 mins · Like

Philip Granger That is why I paid Martin. Only a small sum but if he ever goes private he can take a band of payers with him. Anyone who is anyone cannot argue with the Dobs he comes up with. They are brilliant.
17 mins · Like

Philip Granger Actually there are alot of people on here who are very good indeed. It all comes from the site, and a little tweaking.
16 mins · Like

Martin Kilgariff I don't actually profess to be able to average over 50% DOBs- although I did do a trial a few years ago where I did make a profit - I simply don't know what my strike rate is - I can't remember when I last actually did a straight DOB - it's much more likely that I'll get my stake back at the DOB point or lower, and green out at a much lower price - Lets face it if I was that organized then patternform wouldn't have been free for the last 15 years!!

Return to “Dobbing For Fun”