Front runners on pace section question

Discuss trading options for the afternoon/evening racing
should be focused (mainly) on the pre-race market
swank197

Front runners on pace section question

Postby swank197 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:58 am

Hi,

I am newish to looking at B2L selections and have been looking at the pace section on the Patternform cards > Pace sections of the website.

I have a question regarding the list of numbers that accompany the overall rating.

I am wondering whether the far left of the list or the far right of the list are the most recent runs? I know the red figure is the overall pace rating (-9 being the best).

Yesterday for example, Custom Cut (pic attached)..its last three runs -9, -4, -8, or -6, -5, -9 ?

Does it actually make a difference when looking at selections? i.e. you would want the -9 ratings to be more prominent in latest runs or is that red -9 the most important factor?

Thank you if you can help me.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 1.30.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 1.30.17 PM.png (35.63 KiB) Viewed 7187 times

martinkil

Re: Front runners on pace section question

Postby martinkil » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:16 am

First of all it's best to use the v3 pace page, since it's the only one under active development
In that one the left is the latest form
Pace goes from 1 - 9 where 1 is fast away /led early/etc - and 9 is held up,/ slow away
Most recent is usually the best indicator.
The red bar is a field size indicator - a long line means a big field - it's easier to lead a small field than a big field

JAMES1

Postby JAMES1 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 am

Hi

Sorry plaese. how how can I get to this pace section in patternform?

Thanks

martinkil

Postby martinkil » Mon May 20, 2019 8:19 am

On every patternform card in the top right corner there are links to the pace pages - "Pace V3" - is the one under active development. Click on the link and you will see the pace page. Each coloured square represents a run (apart from the leftmost) the darker the better early pace was shown by the runner. Move the mouse (pointing device) over the square and a summary of the run is displayed.

Return to “Trading Discussion”